Good day, dear readers
Almost every review I keep saying that I love natural cosmetics! And contrary to the skeptical views of many people that it makes no sense, it's expensive, that chemistry surrounds us everywhere and it makes no sense to bother, I love all that are, all the things that have cured many of my external problems, I believe that chemistry should be possible to exclude from cosmetics, from food, household chemicals...
To confirm his words spread a small part of his natural cosmetics:
This year I set a goal to switch to all natural shampoos. Two years I used the famous "almost natural" sea buckthorn shampoo Natura Siberica (link the review with analysis of the composition), but he stopped to wash my hair and it was the impetus to find another shampoo, but with panostus safe composition.
This review will be a great and most informative as to the natural remedies I read a lot of articles, reviews and got acquainted with the experience of the use of such funds for girls who already not the first year threw all the chemicals out of the house.
From silicones in all formulations of cosmetics for hair I refused a year and a half ago (nemawashi,the balm,shampoos, etc.).
WHY ARE SILICONES HARMFUL AND WHAT IS BEHIND THE EFFECT OF "LIQUID SILK"?
We all used regular shampoo, used that after washing the hair easy to comb, shiny, and after that by some means generally resemble "liquid silk". This effect is achieved through the use of silicones and other chemical substances that cover the surface of the hair.Hair its structure is composed of keratin scales. The better and tighter they are adjacent to each other, the hair is healthier, they are well combed and shiny.Silicones possess the function of "glue" keratin scales, giving the hair "shiny and healthy looking". However, the use of cosmetics with silicones for long periods of time is harmful for both the hair and scalp, because the silicone accumulated on the surface of the hair, artificially thickens the structure.After that, the hair is incapable of moisturizing, dry up inside, become severely damaged, and the skin of the head – unbalanced. Thus, a vicious circle: hair becomes fatter and heavier, they need more frequent washing, which again and again starts a destructive process.The problem is that after some time there comes a time when artificial layer of silicone is washed out and the hair starts to look like what they are – brittle and tangled. And of course, that instead of joy turns to disappointment.
We all used regular shampoo, used that after washing the hair easy to comb, shiny, and after that by some means generally resemble "liquid silk". This effect is achieved through the use of silicones and other chemical substances that cover the surface of the hair.Hair its structure is composed of keratin scales. The better and tighter they are adjacent to each other, the hair is healthier, they are well combed and shiny.
Silicones possess the function of "glue" keratin scales, giving the hair "shiny and healthy looking". However, the use of cosmetics with silicones for long periods of time is harmful for both the hair and scalp, because the silicone accumulated on the surface of the hair, artificially thickens the structure.
After that, the hair is incapable of moisturizing, dry up inside, become severely damaged, and the skin of the head – unbalanced. Thus, a vicious circle: hair becomes fatter and heavier, they need more frequent washing, which again and again starts a destructive process.
The problem is that after some time there comes a time when artificial layer of silicone is washed out and the hair starts to look like what they are – brittle and tangled. And of course, that instead of joy turns to disappointment.
I often read in reviews that the girls complain that they can't do without silicones, without them, the hair looks awful, but without chemicals hair look and become what they really are..
What is the solution? Use natural hair products that will remove all synthetic ingredients from the surface of the hair, using natural ingredients will take care of the scalp and hair.
Imperfections should not mask, and to get rid of them, to ensure that everything that is not like to recover naturally. Undeniable assistant here will be the natural oils, I love Olive, Shea and Cocoa and nesevski hair, such as wax for hair from Spivak.
Shampoo at the moment, I tried a solid shampoo from Miko (not suitable), liquid shampoos from Miko Juniper and Oak Moss, from Cleon – oak and Nettle, from Levran Mint and Agrimony.
The most ideal in all respects for me was from Cleon oak (420 rubles), the cheapest and pretty good from Levran (350 rubles), the fresh, natural, but expensive from Miko.
If You are just beginning acquainted with natural cosmetics, I warn you, please be patient, the result is not immediate, the hair should be given time to transition from regular shampoo to natural:
1. depending on the regularity of shampooing, the process of changing shampoo can take from 2 to 4 weeks is the time spent on the removal of the silicone layer.
2. styling products also contain silicones, so you can slow down the process of natural remedies
3. foam from natural shampoos foam differs from "regular" shampoo, it is much smaller, it is easy and not plentiful.
4. after use natural natural shampoos balms and conditioners, they facilitate the transition.
Whether there are such "troubles" of time and result decides every man for himself But my hair telling me thank you, and I rejoice in what you have accomplished. What is there in the composition of conventional shampoos: SLS, PROPYLEN GLYCOL , DIETHANOLAMINE (DEA), etc.
On the Internet a lot of information about the dangers each of them..if interested try to perform your own shampoo (I do this on the site Acoholic) and think again whether you want to wash your head.
I for naturalness, safety, natural beauty, no silicone layer on the skin and hair (a review on how I got rid of toneloc and brought the skin in order to be sure).
After switching to natural shampoos, my hair was less shiny, less soft, less well-groomed, now I like them a lot more than many years.
Thank you that you have read the theory and my personal experience. And now for the hero of the opinion.
Shampoo bought in G. O. Samara, in the shopping center Viva land for 200 ml gave 490 rubles.
Artesian water, a cherimoya extract, vegetable glycerin, wheat protein, xanthan gum, inulin, vegetable lanolin, honeysuckle extract, citric acid, essential oils of juniper, pine, Atlas cedar, black pepper, extracts of Maclay, oak, St. John's wort, hops, yarrow, rosemary extract, eclipta.
Analysis of the composition:
Ecoholic put all components the maximum score of quality! All components are safe!
The manufacturer's promises:
Natural shampoo Juniper normalizes the function of sebaceous glands, therefore, well suited for oily hair.Extracts of hops and yarrow will return Shine and natural elasticity.Juniper essential oil eliminates excessive oiliness of hair will help get rid of dandruff.Cherimoya extract reduces inflammation, soothes the scalp and gives the shampoo was.
Method of application:the
Massage the shampoo into wet hair. Thoroughly rinse with water. If necessary, repeat the procedure.For best effect it is recommended to use the AC "Juniper."Avoid contact with eyes, if contact flush eyes with water.Do not use if hypersensitive to ingredients.
I used either a pure shampoo without conditioner or with conditioner, but from another manufacturer of natural cosmetics - Makosh.
In the application of this shampoo is nothing special, put it on wet hair, to massage, left for a couple of seconds, washed away, struck again, foamed, washed away.
And now about the main thing! Shampoo perfectly cleanses the scalp and hair. And it is moisturizing too, the first time I was afraid that you dried your hair at all, wet hair after washing the shampoo creaked very much!!! But once the hair is dried, they were soft, silky, shiny, naturally beautiful!
To feel the scratch of hair while washing with natural shampoos quickly
Although the first time I was afraid that the hair will become hard)))
In connection with the transition to a new work schedule 2 in 2, two days of rest I am training 2 times a day - morning and evening! And in those days I wash my hair twice a day!
So frequent hair washing with this shampoo they are not worsened! For me it was very important!
Make a photo after shampoo without balm:
The scalp is clean, free of fat, although the workout my hair is sweaty to exactly half the length)))
But! This shampoo can not afford to wash my favorite garnishee Shea butter from the hair. Tried to wash it in a standard way, washed your hair with water. apply the shampoo, massage into a rich lather, rinse and repeat several times (4 times after the oil did not succumb). Read on the Internet and told the girl that the oil can be washed off, if not my hair, apply shampoo, lather and rinse with water. About way were powerless.
The score is not removed because the manufacturer promises that the shampoo can wash off the fatty oil from the hair. But due to the fact that for me oil mask cares, I always have at hand another shampoo, which can cope with any oil - shampoo Cleon oak.
Let's sum up.
1. natural composition
2. perfectly cleanses oily sweaty scalp
3. it is possible to use often (2 times a day)
4. enhances Shine
5. does not weigh down the hair
6. hair clean, voluminous, natural
7. as a detergent in shampoo is present Extract, cherimoya (concentrationStrat natural enzyme, extracted from the pulp of the fruit of the plant, is a safe alternative to rigid saw).
8. doesn't contain dangerous additives
1. the cost
2. do not wash off the oil mask with hair
Definitely recommend to try this shampoo! Personally, I have now on hand liquid shampoo Miko oakmoss (almost no different from Juniper), this is over and shampoo Cleon oak (for washing oils).
And of course I recommend to switch to natural care, fortunately now there is plenty to choose from at a cost for brands in the natural extracts.
Thank you for reading the review! I would be glad if it is for someone useful and informative!
My reviews on natural remedies:
1. Hydrophilic oil for intimate hygiene (currently the most pleasant means)
1. The sweetest solid perfume in wooden jar with a vanilla smell
1. Absolutely natural thermal water for peopleand (my favorite shampoo and camouflage problem skin)
2. Mediocre moisturizing mask (not met expectations)
1. Natural conditioner Citrus fresh (nutritionally can be compared with the masks)
from Meela Meelo:
1. Mask "Sour-sweet" (the flavor mask for matte, moisturized skin)
2. Mud mask "the Power of the sea" (not made a strong impression)
3. Solid shampoo Sudanese rose (fragrant, wonderfully washing and quickly ending)
1. Bio Mask (treats problem skin)
2. Wild raspberries with Apple (just smelling the water)
3. Wild raspberries with Rose (more than worthy of attention)
4. Wooden soap dish (need buy)
1. Powder with tea tree (at C grade)
A review on makeup brushes from THEM Fairy beauty.
From Olesya Mustaeva:
1. Soap with sulfur (nonsense)
2. Hydrophilic oil of Lavender (not really)
1. Soap Orange cinnamon (very much like the smell and gentle cleansing)
2. Soap Tea tree (cleanses and does not dry)
2. Shower gel Orange and Cinnamon (very much like the smell and gentle cleansing)
3. The blade heels (the bad way for Spivak, the blade fell off for a couple of weeks)
4. Foam Mandarin (clears far not the first time)
5. Bath salts Spicy Mulled wine (the most fragrant, the most favorite)
6. Mask Anti Acne (not the mask which fights inflammation)
7. Oil Mona de Tahiti (moisturizes, nourishes and ends quickly)
8. Mask Lemongrass (fine dining and invigorating scent)
9. Beldy 6 herbs (excellent and deep cleansing facial)
10. Wax for hair argan (wax, that helped me "hold" the tips are in excellent condition for 4-5 months)
11. Lip balm with coffee (cheap and long enough)
12. Shower gel Lavender (if not the smell, would buy again)
13. Oil It (the cleansing of problem skin)
14. Cocoa butter (versatile for skin, hair and throat)
15. Hydrophilic tile Hawaii (not worth attention)
16. Hydrophilic tile coconut (interesting product)
1. Soap with Laurel oil (that is capable of soap for 850 rubles? And the reason why I do not buy)