I use this grater for over a year. Very satisfied!
- comfortable handle
- form float - long and wide - very easy to handle heels
- 2-sided: one surface is more rough (large crumbs) - well suited for removal of rough skin, the other with fine grit is designed for grinding.
The one drawback for me - this grater is suitable only for the heels; unfortunately, for the treatment of the toes it is absolutely inconvenient, so with this purpose you will have to look for something else.
My tips for application:
1. Do not use on dry skin! It is best to treat foot while taking a shower, when the skin is already well hydrated or even steamed.
2. Don't put a lot of effort, it can lead to trauma and exacerbate the problem.
3. It is better not to use every day (for the above reason)
4. Use a good moisturizer/nourishing cream after the procedure.
Also for foot care I use this cream
All my care feet and my favorite cream here